Monday, April 25, 2011

This Past Week (4/17-4/23)

This past week was my deload week for SMS^2.4. I lifted Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Then, instead of doing a body weight circuit deload on Friday, I began SMS^2.5. That day consisted of squats and deadlifts, and I was completely toasted by the end. It was awesome.

Saturday I went home for Easter and while I was there I made a stop at Ace Hardware and Farm and Fleet. I picked up a 12-pound sledgehammer, two 50-pound bags of pea gravel, heavy duty contractor bags, gorilla tape, and two canvas bags. When I got home I wrapped up the pea gravel in the contractor bags and taped them shut, then put them in the canvas bags to make my own sandbags. So now I have two 50-pound sandbags and a sledgehammer to add to my training tools. Believe me, I'm pumped.

That's all for this past week. Now it's time to go live this one.

Get big or die tryin'.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment