Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Past Week (4/3-4/9)

This past week was my singles week for SMS^2.4. I squatted on Sunday, benched Monday, and deadlifted Wednesday. I didn't do circuits on Friday as my body weight is still too low. I also didn't do plyos at all this week. Instead, I did an arms lift on Tuesday and Friday and did recovery cardio for 25 minutes on Thursday. I also decided to try a new lifting scheme this week and, if it works well, put it in for SMS^2.5. So, because of this new scheme, I did squats and deadlifts on Saturday as well. Yup, it was a fun week.

On Tuesday I sent out the April issue of The Source. I also sent out the first edition of the Workout of the Week on Monday. You can sign up to receive both of these items by filling out the required information here.

On Friday, when I was inspired to try the new lifting scheme, I also made a commitment to start drinking more milk. A lot more. I have been very hesitant for the last year and a half to drink anything other than raw milk, which means when I can't get out to the farm on the weekends I go without milk for that week. I have been putting almond milk in my shakes, but that hasn't been cutting it. So, I finally decided to just suck it up and start buying pasteurized whole milk in addition to the raw milk. I think this will really help me get my weight back up to where I want it.

That's all for this past week. Now it's time to go live this one.

Get big or die tryin'.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment