Monday, May 9, 2011

This Past Week (5/1-5/7)

This past week was the end of Week 2 and the beginning of Week 3 for me for SMS^2.5. I had bench and rows on Sunday, military press and lat pulldowns on Tuesday, body weight circuits on Wednesday, and squats and deadlifts on Friday. Saturday I had bench and rows for Week 3, too. Overall it was a good week for SMS.

Monday I did a sledgehammer and sandbag workout for about 20 minutes at a park by my apartment. It was my first time using both of these new pieces for an extended length of time, and I was definitely feeling the day's training on Tuesday. Thursday was a recovery day for me consisting of recovery cardio for 25 minutes, abs and lower back work, hip mobility, and stability exercises. Saturday after I got home from my lift I ran hills with my dad. I haven't ran that set of hills for almost two years, and it was great being out there in the country again.

On Friday I also sent out the May issue of The Source. If you want to be included in this mailing list, sign up by clicking here.

Also, I am quoted in this month's issue of Men's Fitness. Pick up the magazine at your local newsstand to see my quotes on page 36!

That's all for this past week. Now it's time to go live this one.

Get big or die tryin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment