Monday, May 23, 2011

This Past Week (5/15-5/21)

This past week was the end of my deload week and beginning of SMS^2.6. Sunday was my bench and rows deload, Tuesday I had military press and lat pull-downs, and Friday I squatted and deadlifted. Monday was a plyo workout and Thursday I had a recovery day. Wednesday I took completely off, and Saturday I ran hill sprints in the parking garage next to my building.

Honestly, not much else happened this past week outside of my lifts. I have still been doing the mental imaging every day for 15 minutes, and other than that I have been spending a lot of time reading and learning when I'm not at the gym.

I have noticed that my depth on my squat has gotten progressively worse, and I have found imbalances in my uni-lateral hip flexion, so that is something I will be working on to try to improve that ROM.

That's all for this past week. Now it's time to go live this one.

Get big or die tryin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment